Use of RentSmart.com's web site and apartment locating service are governed by the terms and conditions set forth below.
All of the content on this website, including but not limited to all text, visual displays, images, and content, is the property of RentSmart Apartment Locating and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The material on this site may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, or displayed without the express written consent of the copyright owner. User may download or copy the content of RentSmart.com for personal, noncommercial use only, if the User maintains all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Apartment locators are restricted from using our information for commercial use and from distributing it to a third party. We reserve the right to block access to any User who we determine has broken the above rules.
RentSmart.com does not sell online customer information to any outside company or third party. RentSmart.com takes reasonable measures to respect the privacy of our participants. We will not disclose personal communications unless required to do so by law.
At RentSmart Apartment Locating, our number one goal is to assist you in finding the apartment that best suits your needs. RentSmart Apartment Locating service is a free service that in most cases provides specials and rebates directly to our clients. However, pursuant to Texas law, the rules and regulations of the Texas Real Estate Commission, and our business requirements the following restrictions apply:
1. In order to be eligible for the $100 cash rebate, you must sign and honor a lease for six months or longer and include RentSmart Apartment Locating and the designated agent in the appropriate areas on the guest card, rental application and lease agreement. You must report your lease to RentSmart.com within 30 days of the start of your lease. If your monthly rental obligation is less than $600.00, RentSmart.com will pay a cash rebate of $50. In any case, the cash rebate shall be limited to 80% of RentSmart's total commission. Some properties require RentSmart Apartment Locating to register clients before visiting the complex. Failure to register properly may result in the forfeiture of your cash rebate. Failure to clarify that RentSmart Apartment Locating referred you may result in the forfeiture of free cash rebate. Review the Application Help page and or contact your agent before filling out the rental application.
2. The property you select must be a participating property. A participating property is a property that pays locator commissions in an amount greater than or equal to 50% of the average monthly rental and has knowledge of RentSmart Apartment Locating cash rebate offer and gives RentSmart Apartment Locating consent to offer rebates. If the property you select withholds its consent, RentSmart Apartment Locating will not be obligated to pay a rebate or compensation of any type.
3. RentSmart Apartment locating will use its best efforts to collect on commissions owed. In the event an apartment refuses to pay, is unable to pay, or RentSmart is unable to collect a referral fee for any reason, RentSmart reserves the right not to pay a rebate.
4. RentSmart will make every effort to collect its referral fee and pay a rebate in a timely manner. Most rebates are paid within 90 days of the clients move in. From time to time apartment communities do not pay in a timely manner. RentSmart Reserves the right to hold any and all rebates until the referral fee is paid in full.
5. RentSmart Apartment Locating will provide one cash rebate per apartment unit. Persons who intentionally submit multiple rebates for the same apartment unit will forfeit their rebate.
Real estate agents are required to be licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Please send any correspondence to TREC to the following address:
Texas Real Estate Commission
P.O. Box 12188
Austin, Texas 77871-2188
Locators may advertise apartment units in general terms, and all units may not have the same features. The amount of rent quoted on this site may be the starting rent for a basic unit or for a unit which does not have all advertised features. RentSmart Apartment Locating does not maintain data regarding specific unit availability, and all information on this site must be confirmed directly with the owner of the property by the user.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
RentSmart Apartment Locating and the Best Free Move Guarantee are trademarks of Real Estate Data Services, LP.
Copyright ©2004 Real Estate Data Services doing business as RentSmart Apartment Locating. All rights reserved.